Control Systems Design & Integration
Firstco specialise in control systems design and control systems integration. Projects often start by Firstco generating the preliminary site-wide communication systems strategy and design to ensure it meets the operational requirements of our client.
Firstco perform the following functions:
- Providing specialist input to the project leaders for Communications and Control systems and systems engineering.
- Ensuring the systems requirements of the stakeholders (user, operator and maintainer) are fully understood.
- Helping to clarify the briefs to enable the sub-project teams to move forward with their definition and detailed designs.
- Manage full implementation and integration process through commissioning, testing and handover.
- Assisting with interfaces between the specialist client/supplier systems teams and the existing stakeholders.
The systems strategy is prepared by Firstco to incorporate the latest and most useful advances in technology and all appropriate industry standards relating to quality, health and safety or the environment. This ensures all project requirements are met by a comprehensive and compliant solution within the designated budget. Firstco are therefore able to mitigate any risks involved by taking ownership of the packages of work on behalf of the client.