Security & Master Systems Integration
Complex infrastructure projects, such as airports and rail stations, are increasingly reliant upon systems to automate the processes and procedures required for effective operation and security. As the criticality of the systems increase, their complexity becomes a significant risk to ‘on time, on budget' delivery. To mitigate these risks, projects are increasingly looking to contract a single party to take on the Master Systems Integration. The Master Systems Integrator will take accountability for the delivery and integration of all the systems - a 'one-stop-shop'.
Firstco is able to provide this role and incorporate the operational systems with the security systems integration to best meet the challenges of budget and timescales.
At Firstco we keep pace with and drive improvements in relevant technologies. By embracing the challenges exerted by ever advancing technologies, we are able to provide the best solutions in delivering and integrating a diverse range of Communications and Controls systems. We strive to build long-term relationships with our clients and through our commitment to knowledge sharing, ensure we provide the best value solutions available at the time.
What we do:
- We build a thoroughly documented knowledge of our clients' systems - ensuring them access within their asset registers.
- Identification of the user requirements.
- Design or design management
- Manage full implementation and integration process through commissioning, testing and handover.
- Stay in support of our clients - to ensure systems continue to meet expectations.
- Help our clients to plan for future upgrades/replacements.
Please take the time to review some of the Case Studies within this website to see how Firstco could help you.