We are a UK based systems engineering company, specialising in mission-critical control and communication systems within transportation environments and we’re currently recruiting for an Administrative Manager.
This is a great opportunity to join a forward-thinking company and to make the role your own.
As a Administrative Manager, you’ll need to:
- Manage the Office Department
- Use a range of software, including email, spreadsheets and databases, to ensure the efficient running of the office
- Manage online and paper filing systems
- Manage procurement and suppliers
- Record office expenditure and manage the budget
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
- Maintain the condition and effectiveness of the office
- Reception and switchboard administration
- Report to senior management
- Coordinate couriers, transport, accommodation etc.
- PA duties to Directors (as and when required)
- Assist with maintaining health & safety and environmental requirements
- Arrange regular testing for electrical equipment and safety devices
- Assist the HR Department
- Administer timesheet reporting
- Assist with the recruitment of new staff and onboarding/offboarding
- Complete airside & security pass applications
- Administration of health and business insurances
- Assist the Finance Department
- Expenses and credit card administration
- General financial administration
- Other duties may include assisting with marketing and events planning, coordinating training and liaising with all directors and employees.
Competitive / Dependent upon experience
You’ll typically work a 32-hour week across 4-days
What to expect
- Work is predominantly office based. Flexible working / remote opportunities may be considered
- Office location is in West London (near to Paddington.)
Experience in the following is preferred but not essential:
- Office Management
- Business administration
- Financial software
- Human resource management
You’ll need to have:
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and other commonly-used office packages
- The ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads
- A problem-solving approach to work
- A familiarity with legislation in the areas of employment, equality and diversity, and data protection – this is useful, but not essential.
Candidates must be UK residents and have education/employment references for the last 5-years.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
To apply, please click here: https://bit.ly/3jpo7H7